Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Worth The Wait

God, how long have we been chatting online, sending each other dirty messages and stories, getting all hot and bothered and then… nothing. “No”, you always say at a certain point in our post-cyber sex arguments, “you’re married and that’s not right.”
“As opposed to fucking me with your words?”
“That’s different.”
“How?”
“It’s obvious.”
To tell you the truth I’d pretty much given up any hope of ever meeting you or knowing you other than as “my online affair” – the woman who fucks my mind but never my body. It’s not a very satisfying sexual relationship but we have some good laughs and your words do a good job of giving me erections.
Well, no one can say that you’re not an unpredictable gal any longer, that’s for sure. I don’t even know how you got my real name, to be honest. I sure never told you but you’re kind of a techie, so I’m sure there’s some IP address magic that you worked and about which I don’t have the first clue. Once you got that, everything else was easy.
When I pick up the phone and hear your voice, I don’t even know it’s you. We’ve never spoken before so, at first, I’m confused when you tell me your name. I roll it around on my tongue, muttering it to myself trying to place it. But as soon as I hear your giggle down the line, I know and my heart starts to pound. For maybe the first time ever, I’m left speechless and I stumble and stammer over my words.
“Don’t try to understand why now and why here, just answer me this: do you want to come over and fuck?”
Did you even have to ask. Well, even if I didn’t my dick sure did because it leaped to attention and peaked over the top of my pants to throw in its two cents worth. It wasn’t much of an argument.
"I'll be there in ten minutes," I reply. Now, on top of everything, my hands are shaking.
You feel kind of dizzy and sick and your heart is pounding just as hard as mine and you're a bit wet at the thought that in ten minutes I'll be at your door. You wonder if you might not answer it and though you know you will there’s some excitement in facing that choice.
The ten minutes is like a month as you pace and put on the kettle, then take off the kettle, then you drink a glass of water, then decide to change your clothes, then pace some more.
And, then, I'm at your door.
You just stand in the middle of your room with your eyes closed, knowing that this is the moment and feel your heart thumping against your rib cage, like a drunkard with a baseball bat trying to break out of jail. Your hand is shaking so badly that you can barely grab the handle. For a moment you wonder if you might actually pass out as you open the door, biting your lip. And I’m on the other side. I’m shaking too – my knees practically knocking together. But I’m struggling to look cool – god, I wish I hadn’t quit smoking last year.
"Uh, hi." I say and you laugh because, well, you thought I'd have more bravado but it's just me in front of you. It’s different than my online profile or chatting anonymously. So, you giggle and I join in, and it feels good. It takes the edge off. Now I’m less likely to puke whereas a minute ago, I wasn’t so sure.
You sigh and invite me in. A part of you hates yourself for doing this, taking this risk with me, committing infidelity, but even though you’re driving it, you can't stop this train now. It's left the station. The only thing to do is enjoy the scenery and the journey. So, you step into my arms... and our lips touch for the first time, just a light brushing. And the tips of our tongues touch as my hands rest upon your hips, enjoying the curve of them as they spread out to become your small, almost boyish ass. I’ve never been able to get the picture you sent me out of my head. Very quickly our hands move from their resting places to explore each other's bodies, feeling the shape and weight and size that we've only ever seen from those marvelous pictures.
But now we're real and warm and shaking in your front hall and panting a bit as our gentle kisses become more urgent and our hands search for skin under clothes. we begin to undress right there in the hallway. A year of suppressed hunger breaking through, demanding to be fed. We pull off our shirts and bring our bodies close together, feeling the warmth of my belly on yours, your chest on mine, savoring each others' skin. God, it feels like I might just burst into flames from your heat or melt right out from under your fingertips.
I press you against the wall and kiss your neck as you drag your fingers down my back and I work my way towards your magnificent breasts, breasts that I've dreamed of, breasts that I've imagined tasting. Then I wrestle with your bra, releasing them and slide the straps over your shoulders and arms, so that it drops to the floor. I slide my mouth down to your nipples and let my lips and cheek caress them. The power of this moment, that I’ve wanted so long, makes your nipples feel like knives against my skin; The sensual pleasure is so overwhelming that it almost hurts. And the nipples of your small, pert breasts look so massive, so yummy, like ripe cherries I take one of them in my mouth and savour how it feels inside my lips, against my tongue.
You moan softly and stroke my hair as I gobble your breasts and feel the curve of your ass. God, I want that ass. And you want me to have it. I can tell by the way you’re winding your hips, grinding them up against me. I reach behind you for the zipper on your skirt and slowly lower it.
“This is wrong,” you pant.
“Do you want me to stop,” I ask.
You bite your lip and then roll your head back. “God, no,” you reply and then surrender yourself to this moment, forgetting all else that it might mean.
And I pull your skirt over your ass, as you wiggle to speed it along its way. It’s work here is done and there’s more important things to do now. The feeling of the cool hallway air on your skin makes your breath catch in your throat and make gooseflesh rise on your ass. I stroke that flesh for the first time with my eyes closed, drinking it up, how it feels against my finger tips.
Then I peel off your thong, letting it fall to the floor. And I turn you around so that you face the wall. You arch your back so that you offer me the fullness of your ass. I am definitely not one to refuse this offering. I spread your legs and then your ass cheeks so that I can access your beautiful pussy lips with my tongue.
As the tip of my tongue touches your outer lips you gasp and pound your fist against the wall, inhaling sharply – “God, yes.” You spread your legs wider, wanting more of my tongue inside of you and arch your back further as I grip your thighs to push my face deeper into your ass. As I begin to slide my tongue in and out of you, I play with your clit with one hand and guide your ass against my face with the other, still holding your thigh. I’m so hot, licking you from your pussy lips back to your sweet, tight asshole and then back to your pussy once again.
Your moaning is getting louder, “yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes. Yes. Yes.”
You’re so wet and slippery and my cock is so hard in my pants, it hurts. I need to let it free and so I struggle to undo my pants as I continue tongue fucking and rimming you.
“God, I want your cock in me,” you plead.
I give up trying to multi-task so many and things and stand up to my full height as I let my pants drop to the floor, my dick point in the direction it wants to go. You back up towards me, wanting me inside of you. You can feel the ghost pleasure of anticipation. And then I take the head of my swollen cock and slip it just inside of your pussy, teasing you with it. I bite my lower lip with the pleasure. But it doesn’t matter because you’re beyond teasing at this point and you push your ass against me so that my whole cock is swallowed up by your hot wetness.
“Oh, Jesus,” I moan and grab your hips.
“Fuck me hard,” you demand.
I pump you from behind, our bodies slap together. With one hand I hold your ass, spanking it till you can see my red hand print there.
“Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!” you cry out as I take a handful of your hair, pulling your head back. As I’m thrusting deep inside of you, you’re playing with your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm – “harder, harder, harder.” Our bodies are slapping together, the sweat making it even louder as my balls pull up against my body. I’m hoping you cum soon because thinking about baseball games and dirty dishes isn’t going to work for much longer, your pussy just feels too hot and your ass slamming against me is too round and wonderful.
Your body wracks and twitches as you reach orgasm and you call out – “YES YES” – as you wind your hips against me so that I can feel my cock meeting every edge of the inside of your pussy. And you reach the extra distance to grab my balls and squeeze pushing me over the edge.
“HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. YES. JESUS.” It feels like every drop of liquid in my body is passing through the end of my cock and maybe I’m even pulling moisture out of the air and the floorboards, I’m cumming so much. I have to lean forward against the wall, I’m shaking so badly.
“mmmmm, yes, baby,” you coo and wind your ass against me.
I collapse against you, pressing us both against the wall, as you turn yourself around to kiss me, while you milk the last of the cum from my balls your soft, long fingers. Our tongues roll over each other and we are slippery with the sweat of sex. I think that I’m going to have to sit down soon, my legs are shaking so badly.
“Let’s go to the bedroom,” you tease. “Now that you’re here, I want to get the most out of you.”
“You do, do you?”
“Mmmm, and I owe you a blow job.”
You’re definitely the kind of gal who knows how to make an offer a guy can’t refuse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your stories are steamy hot. You posted so many in a row and now, it's been days and nothing. You set the bar, now, jump dammit! Thanks. ;)

Naked Epicurian said...

Sorry, lola - life catches up with me sometimes and there's no time to be naughty, I guess. But there's a new one there now...Hope it was worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I'll go and read now. How kind of you to be so accommodating.

ShareThis