Saturday, February 16, 2008

The First Time I Ate You (I Never Knew Your Name)

Our hidden spot?You arrive at the appointed bar at the appointed time. You're wearing an outfit decided beforehand and sit in the area of the bar expected to read the book that you've planned. Ten minutes pass, then fifteen, as you sit and read, sipping your martini. You try to look calm, like a woman who's just come in after work for a simple drink but you feel the butterflies because maybe that's all you will be today.
You don't see me come in because you're forcing yourself into your book. I walk across the room to your table and sit down without a word. You look up from your book and feel the jump of your heart as we look at each other and know that we're actually going to do it, this thing that we've talked about and planned. But you, too, are silent. Without looking away from you I pick up your martini glass and drink half of it. Then I pass it to you and you finish it off. While you pack away your book I leave some money on the table for the drink. We stand and leave the bar, finding it hard to keep a normal pace, wondering if any of the other patrons suspect what we're up to.
From the bar to the park is a short walk, and across the park to the warehouse building not much further. Behind the empty building there is a dumpster that creates a small alcove near the loading dock. It is isolated from the vision of most but still tantalizingly exposed. You have chosen this spot yourself. You stop near the wall and face me but I'm already on you and our mouths meet for the first time, though we've never yet heard
each other's voices. I press you up against the wall as we grope at each other's clothes, desperately trying to get access to the skin and heat underneath. I turn you against the wall policeman style and drop to my knees, pushing up your short skirt. I feel the heat and dampness of you even from here. Then I bury my face into your ass, my tongue seeking out the honey liquid that I can smell on your pussy. You moan softly as I taste you and penetrate you with my tongue, making you slick and soaking. My hands stroke your thighs and clit. When neither of us can take it any more, I rise to my full height and slide myself into you from behind, pressing my hips against your wonderful round ass, my thighs against the back of your legs. I wrap one arm around your waist and another around your chest, stroking and squeezing your breasts as our bodies rock together, then my hand slides down to between your legs. I lick and nibble your neck as the passion rises between us. It's almost impossible to bear. I can hardly control myself long enough to feel your body shake with an orgasm that pushes me over the edge and I too explode with the incredible pleasure and fear of our encounter.
When we have recovered our senses, we pull ourselves together and leave the way that we came. Still no words. Words are for our next meeting.

No comments:

ShareThis