Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Only Know You By Your Taste

I keep checking my watch as I ride in the cab and there's a whole herd of butterflies in my stomach. I'm worried I'm going to be late since it's already dark outside but a quick check of my watch and I realize that I'm right on time. I go to the Radisson Hotel as planned and book a room.
You're waiting in a cafe nearby when you get my text message. All it says is "209" but it's all the info you need. With your heart pounding you get up and walk out the door and the few steps to the hotel. You walk into the lobby and over to the stairs, nobody even notices you in your long coat. And definitely they don't realize that all you're wearing underneath are your panties and a bra - the rest of your clothes you removed in the cafe. The danger gives you gooseflesh and makes your nipples hard as rocks.
Up the stairs you climb and then follow along the hallway past all the other doors till you come to 209; it's slightly ajar.
You push it open and walk inside, then let it close. It's completely dark in the room, except for a small safety night light in the bathroom. It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.
I'm laying in bed, wearing only my briefs, and I'm silent. We've agreed not to talk and to never turn on the lights. We've sent each other enough photos to know that we find each other attractive but this is the first time we've been together in the flesh.
You hold your breath so that you can hear my soft breathing and I shiver under the sheet, knowing that soon I will feel your skin against mine. You bite your lip and stand a little bit longer than necessary in the darkness, letting the mystery and eroticism of the unfolding rendezvous work its magic on your nerves and senses.
Finally you can take it no longer and you make your way to the bed, feeling your way along the wall. Then you feel your way around the bed until your hand reaches the pillow, right next to my face. For the first time ever you feel my breath on your skin and it makes you sigh a little. It won't be the last time.
You take a deep breath - it's time to plunge in - and peel back the sheet and then climb in beside me, feeling the heat radiating off of my body. I can't resist and I break one little rule, whispering to you: "welcome". Gently, you shush me, your finger on my lips. Then you trace your finger down my chin to my throat, then to my chest and stomach and around to my back as we roll into each other and kiss for the first time.
You disappear into the softness of my lips as I am embraced by the softness of yours. Our lips part slightly and the tips of our tongues find each other in the dark and wrap one around the other.
Now my hand explores the curve of your hip and the arch of your back. It traces your strong ass and thighs and finds its way back up to your breasts, beneath your bra. With both my hands I unsnap the bra and push it back so that I can fill the palm of my hand with your beautiful breast.
You push hard against me, demanding more of my tongue and more of my skin. And I'm only too happy to oblige - I want you just as bad as you want me.
As our legs and arms become wrapped and twisted one around the other, your heart beat picks up more and more speed and you feel that pressure in your throat and chest, like you might explode. And it makes you want to bite me hard, to draw blood, to drink me. You grab at my back and my ass as our tongues dance over each other and we moan and pant.
"God, I want your mouth on me." The words come out of your mouth without you even trying. You've been trying to resist saying anything, to keep our little pledge but the hunger is too great. And I'm too overwhelmed to correct your error. I want my mouth on you as well.
I start on your neck, it's soft skin over strong muscle. So sensitive you whole body reacts to my lips and tongue and teeth. You feel your eyes roll back into your head and you gasp at the sensations radiating up into your face and over, down into your back.
From your neck I explore your collar bones, straight as a sculpture, enjoying their symmetry with my tongue. Enjoying teasing you with my mouth as my hands explore your body and your back arches, bringing your breasts closer to my mouth. And I want to take each of them in turn. I'm salivating at the thought of feeling your nipples on my tongue, of sucking on your breasts one after another as my hands stroke your belly and your thighs, tracing a path like a skater on a pond. Wondering when I'll plunge into the wetness.
I can hardly tear myself away from your breasts, their sweetness and their curves, the way your erect nipples feel brushing against my lips. But I'm drawn downwards, not just by my hunger but by the way your body is undulating, like a snake moving across the forest floor, your movement pushes me gently towards your legs.
Mmmm, and your flat belly tastes so nice - an appetizer for what's to come. I stop at your navel and swirl my tongue as my finger tips stroke your waist and hips and ass, treasuring its roundness.
I leapfrog over the hot furnace between your legs down to your foot, which I lick and suck as my hands tease the fire between your legs with gentle strokes and passes. Then I move along the roadway of your legs and map out its muscles and lines with my lips and teeth, until I reach your thighs. Your thighs, so strong and defined, and sensitive, demand the tip of my tongue. And they lead me to the place where I want to end up.
And I can tell that you want me to end up there too. You're moaning and writhing, your hips rising and falling as your hands work my hair like a potter.
Now I am here, perched over your fiery centre, so close. My eyes are closes and I breathe in, tasting the heat and the musk of you. I take the tip of my tongue and trace a path lightly along your outer lips, parting them ever so little. mmm, they are salty and silky soft. You inhale sharply and dig your nails into my scalp as your back arches more than ever. "Oh God, yes."
I drag my tongue once more across your increasingly swollen lips. Again you moan and arch.
"I want to fuck you with my tongue."
"Oh God, yes. Fuck me with your tongue. I want you inside of me."
We've given up any pretense of rules. Now it's just animal urges. It's just hunger.
I push your legs up and apart and use my tongue to spread your pussy lips farther still. There is new, salty wetness there. I am near the sea and I want to jump in so badly. I push my tongue into your hole and feel the shiver wash over your body - to the top of your head and back down. You are so wet now as you pull my head tight against you.
Now I slide my tongue in and out of you, as your legs rest on my shoulders and my hands explore your body. With your juices spread on my tongue, I share them with the rest of your pussy, massaging your clit, sucking on your lips. And your hips are off the bed now, rising and falling, we are in rhythm with each other.
I massage your clit with the flat of my tongue as I find your beautiful hole with my fingers, sliding one then two, then three inside of you. Now I finger fuck you and suck and rub your clit in rhythm. Your passion is rising and your breath catches in your throat.
"I want your cock in my mouth."
I obey your command and spin around so that I hang over top of you and you grab at my cock with your mouth. Your tongue and lips are so warm and wonderful that I am like a rock in seconds. It makes me tongue fuck you even more frantically, licking you from your clit to your asshole and back again. You are slick with saliva and all of your juices and we both moan with our mouths full to the brim with each other.
We are going wild on each other. I can't get deep enough inside of you as you stroke the shaft of my cock and suck on my balls and lick me between my balls and asshole.
"Oh, God, I want you to fuck me," you beg.
And I can't resist - I want to be inside your pussy more than anything right now.
We uncoil our bodies and you roll on top of me with a growl, rubbing my hard cock against your clit as you moan. You reach around behind you and take hold of my cock, rubbing the head against your pussy, getting it slick with your juices. Your clit is so hard I can feel it against the head of my cock.
But then you take the tip of my cock and push it inside of you. Your pussy is tight on me but you're so wet that I slip inside you as you lower your ass onto me, feeling my shaft disappear all the way into you. My balls press against your ass and a shiver rocks your whole body. With one hand you grab at your tits as your other hand strokes my balls as you slowly rise and fall on my dick. It turns you on even more to feel me slipping inside of you and you have to resist thrusting faster and faster. There is pleasure in that resistance. And I love to feel every inch of your pussy as I grip your hips and ass.
You lean forward and kiss me deeply as I lift my hips up to your ass and push myself all the way inside of you. Our tongues roll one over the other as my hands spread your ass cheeks and I feel your slick asshole as my cock disappears over and over into your soaking furnace.
I reach around and play with your tits with one hand as I guide your ass with the other, our bodies moving together in rhythm, like waves against the beach. Each time you come down on my cock, you rock your hips, grinding your clit into me.
"God, yes, fuck me." I tell you. "I love your pussy on my cock."
You moan at the words and pick up speed, until finally you lift yourself up to sitting and grind your pussy against my cock. I can feel the walls of your pussy inside of you as the motion of your hips pushing me from one side to the other. And your voice is rising as is your speed. The bed is sliding away from the wall and the headboard is banging we're moving so fast. But we don't care.
"Oh, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, yes, yes," you moan.
I roll you over onto your back and push back your legs. I want to get so deep inside of you now. Your grab your legs and free up my hands and now as I fuck you I stroke your clit in time with my thrusts. My balls are slapping against you as I thrust so deep inside of you but they're so full I can hardly take any more.
"Fuck me from behind, I want to feel you come in me from behind," you command and I am ready to obey.
I pull out and we quickly shift positions. Your ass is spectacular and just looking at it, with your head on the pillow, I feel like I could cum. But I slip myself all the way inside and begin pumping you. Immediately you become incredibly loud with your moans and screams. It's so fucking hot I can't believe it. I want to feel you cum, to feel your pussy tighten on my cock with an orgasm as I blow my load in you. I lean forward and reach around you, one hand cupping your incredible breast, the other stroking your pussy.
You arch your back at my touch and rise up so that you grip the head board of your bed, your body wracked with convulsions of pleasure - "yes, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me." And I do, our bodies slapping together. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. God, yes," you tell me and then reach underneath yourself and grab my balls. You're caress, the feel of your pussy spasming on my fully loaded cock, the curve of your ass - it's all sending me over the edge. I can't hang on anymore.
"Jesus, fuck. Yes. God, yes. I'm..I'm...fuck fuck."
You let out one final wail of pleasure as you come up onto your knees, just as my balls release stream after stream of cum. It feels like every drop of fluid from my body is coming out of me as we both spasm and our bodies wrack with our orgasms and then we collapse forward onto the bed, covered in sweat and exhausted - for this round. It feels nice to lay on top of you with my cock inside of you and your ass against the bottom of my stomach. We kiss as the world fades out and the blackness of the room closes in on us again with its silky warmth. We will sleep for a little while but not long. We only have tonight and there's more to do. Much more.

2 comments:

Bangs and a Bun said...

Good Lord - I think it just got like, 10 degrees hotter in here. Ahem...yes....well.....I feel rather flush! That was hot and excellently written.

*Runs off to have a cold shower*

Naked Epicurian said...

*bows* Glad you liked. It was a lot of fun for me too. :)
I had an incredible experience last weekend that I'm going to put up tomorrow or Monday.

ShareThis