Sunday, February 17, 2008

The ABC's Of An After School Special

After we sent each other photos and spoke on the phone we knew that it was going to happen. There was that electricity when a real connection is made and you told me that just the sound of my voice made you wet. And you made me cum with your girly soft moans, which sounded much younger than you actually are - a fact that you said worked both for and against you in life.
But we knew we had to meet, so we set a date and time, but we didn't set exactly where - just at the University of Toronto campus. We decided that whoever found an available, relatively secluded classroom first would text the other one the location in clues.
As you search around in Woodwsworth College, you receive a text message that says simply: "Father, Son, Holy Ghost". You rack your brain, wondering what the code could mean - it's somewhere religiously themed, that's clear enough. Then it comes to you: Trinity College. But you don't yet know where in the building. You text me back the answer and receive the reply: "you just got your first 'A' - 2nd fl n crnr."
You make the trip over to Trinity College, down St. George. The cold winter breeze is blowing up your very short skirt and your not wearing any panties. It gives you goosebumps and makes you a little scared that your skirt will blow up and give the students a free show. This thought makes your nipples hard, but then, maybe they're cold too, under your jacket, with just a sweater and bra on.
Inside Trinity the building is quiet. It's dark out and there's hardly anyone around, not even people studying. You try the doors to all the rooms - no luck, no luck, no luck. 'click' - one opens and you step inside.
I'm sitting at my desk at the front of the room, reading a book. I'm wearing a shirt and tie, and blue jeans.
"Hi," you say quietly. We've never met and for a moment you're afraid that it might be the wrong person.
"You're a little late," I say. "But I'm glad you came. As I told you, I want to talk to you about your essay."
"I know," you explain. "I'm really worried about it. It's my last course and I need a good grade to get into grad school."
I smile at you. "Well, it's a very good essay."
You breathe a sigh of relief. "Oh, I'm glad to hear that."
"Except that I got the exact same essay from one of my students last year."
Your face flushes and your heart races - you've been caught and there's no way of lying your way out of this.
"I...I just was so overwhelmed: all the exams and essays. Plus I have to work. I freaked out, you know."
"I know it happens but I can't hand this in. If someone checks my work then I could be in a lot of trouble."
"I understand. But can you just fail me on the essay and not turn me in?" You rush up to me and grab my arm as you fall to your knees. "Please? I'll do anything."
"God, don't beg. I'm not going to turn you in."
"Really?"
"No. I wanted to talk to you because you're a top student and I don't believe in wrecking someone's career over one fuck up. I'm going to pretend that I lost your essay if anyone asks. And I'm going to give you an A in the course because that's the average from all your other work."
"Oh, my God. Are you serious? I can't ask you... Is there something I can, you know, do to thank you?"
"No, I don't want anything. Just don't tell anybody."
You rise to your feet, and as you do you pull my hand with you so that it brushes your thigh. You're looking in my eyes.
"I really want to. I've seen the way you look at me and I've been looking at you too."
"I know but..."
"I'm not your student anymore. As of right now."
I shake my head, "You are very, very naughty."
You bite your lip and nod your head. Something about that look immediately gives me an erection and you notice it there.
"And what happens to naughty girls, Teacher?"
"They get punished," I reply. "They have to write on the board 100 times, 'I will suck Teacher's cock'."
"Really? Alright, if that's what naughty girls do..." You go over to the board and pick up the chalk, allowing yourself one more look at me before you turn and start writing at the top of the board.
You can feel the air on your ass as your skirt climbs up and reveals it to me. It makes your nipples hard to think that I'm staring at your hot, round ass and that soon you'll feel the hard cock you've seen bulging in my pants. "I...will..suck...Teachers...big...hard...cock."
"That's not what I told you to write," I correct you.
"Why don't you come over here and correct it then?"
I walk over behind you and press your hand against the board, wiping off the words "big hard" as my "big hard" rubs against your ass. It's so wonderful and firm and my cock fits perfectly between your cheeks.
But you're up on your tiptoes and almost fall. I reach around to steady you and my hand finds your beautiful breast, cupping it.
"Oh, Teacher. Looks like you're naughty too."
"Keep writing," I tell you. "Until I say stop."
You obey and begin writing again. I slide down to my knees behind you, lifting your skirt with my hands. I lick the cheek of your ass and feel the goosebumps rise on it. Then I spread the cheeks of your ass and take my tongue so that the tip brushes your pussy lips - you moan softly.
"How can I write if you're..."
"Keep writing until you fill the board."
You return to your task, though your handwriting is getting more and more messy as I lick your pussy lips, tasting their salt, feeling them getting wetter and wetter.
I turn around and put my head between your legs, so that I face you from the other side, then take hold of your thigh with one hand and your ass cheek with the other as I massage your clit with my tongue. You moan and rotate your hips, setting the rhythm for my licking and sucking. Finally I push my tongue inside of you and your knees buckle so that your face ends up pressed against the board. But, hard-working student that you are you struggle to continue writing your lines on the board.
By the time you write the last line you are panting and your body is jolting with shocks of pleasure.
"Done, Teacher."
I climb out from underneath you and turn you around to face me and we kiss for the first time as my hands stroke your ass and then I unbutton your sweater so that I can feel your hot, smooth skin underneath. The tiny hairs rise at my touch.
"I want your cock," you moan.
"I want you to do what you're told, naughty girl."
"Yes, Teacher."
"What did you just write on the board," i ask.
"I will suck Teacher's cock."
"Well, then?"
Your hands are shaking as you fumble with my belt and then the button on my jeans. When you finally get it open you mouth is watering at the imagination of how it will feel and taste in your mouth.
I moan softly as you pull down my underwear and my stiff cock is released and flops out into your hand. You want to gobble the whole thing but you restrain yourself, licking it lightly, taking the head into your mouth, tasting the precum on the very tip. Then slowly you take it all the way into your mouth, all the way to the back of your throat, your hands gripping my thighs.
"Oh, God!" I moan as you take hold of my balls with my cock buried deep in your mouth.
Then you begin to slide it in and out of your beautiful lips as I lean against the board for balance. With my other hand I stroke your beautiful hair and the soft skin on your face. You are sucking faster and faster now, your hand rubbing the shaft of my cock as your lips and tongue take it all the way down into your throat.
I don't want to cum this way though, so I stop you and pull out of your mouth.
"Bad girls need to be fucked," I tell you.
"Yes," you repeat breathlessly. "I want your cock in my pussy."
I help you up to your feet and lead you over to the desk, where I bend you over it, with your legs spread. Then, standing behind you I tease you with my cock, slipping the head just inside you to massage your labia and then your clit, slapping my cock against your pussy.
"Oh, God, fuck me, Teacher. Fuck me" you beg.
And I oblige, sliding my cock all the way inside you. Your body bucks at the pleasure and I have to hold myself from cumming right at that moment. Then I slowly pull myself almost all the way out before I slide it back inside of you. Each slow thrust sends electrical charges down your legs and up into your belly from your soaking wet pussy.
Then I pick up speed as I begin to thrust against you and you begin to moan. "Oh, fuck me, yes, yes."
"Are you my naughty student?" I ask.
"Yes, fuck me. Spank me, I'm so bad."
I spank your ass as I fuck you from behind at my desk and moan. Your pussy is so tight and wet. It feels incredible stroking my cock as I enter and pull out of it.
Now our bodies are slapping together as I reach around and rub your clit in time with our bodies, with my other hand on your breast. It's so hard and stiff and you're going wild with pleasure. I'm just trying to hold it together a little while longer but my balls are full up and going to explode.
"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh god i'm cummingi'mcummmmming." your body wracks and you wind your ass against me. It sends me over the top and I have to lean over you as I am taken over by the pleasure waves of the climax. It feels so good I want nothing more than to stay inside of you until I get hard again but someone may come and the building closes soon.
I kiss you on the neck and we both get dressed again. Then you shake my hand and smile slyly, before you kiss me on the cheek.
"Thanks for being so understanding, Teacher."
"It was my pleasure," I say.
"I hope that I get to take a lot more classes with you."
"I think that you will. Definitely. Some private tutoring is in order."
You giggle and slap my arm in jest, then turn and leave back the way you came. Your glad that you have a pair of underwear in your bag because it's cold outside and you're still very wet. As you walk past the other students on campus, you wonder where your next class will take place.

No comments:

ShareThis