Friday, February 29, 2008

Nightclubbing, We're Nightclubbing

It was a busy night at the nightclub and my manager had to leave early because of an emergency. So, he left me the keys to lock up. I’ve done it before and I always love these nights because I can sit here in the dark room, totally alone and sip a glass of red wine, enjoying the peacefulness of the place. Who would think that just a few hours ago it was wall-to-wall people, dancing, sweating and flirting as the band or the dj jammed out tunes on the stage at the other end of the room. When I close my eyes I can still hear the thumping of the beat in my ears and a soft ringing.
But now, it’s just silence and me and my wine. I was just thinking I would love to enjoy this peacefulness with somebody when you alerted me on Messenger. I didn’t even know that the program was on, so it was a doubly nice surprise because I hadn’t heard from you in months. In fact, though we had a real connection and some hot cyber sex, it never turned into anything and I just figured it was one of those things, ships in the night and all.
Well, your ship just turned into my harbour, I could see that right away. You just got in from clubbing and you were still wide awake and ready to go. Even online I could tell you were a bit tipsy because you were being a lot more forward than usual.
“Hey baby, I really miss you,” you typed. “I’d love to meet up 2-nite!”
I just about fell off my stool, to tell you the truth. It was so out of the blue and god knows there were nights I wanted to meet you really badly and I just sat and looked at the photos you sent me and jerked off instead. But now, here was an opportunity opening itself up.
“Can I come over,” I ask, my heart thumping in my chest. There’s a long pause and I’m afraid you’ve fallen asleep. Well, better that than going to some drunk woman’s house and I’m stone cold sober. That just feels cheap and a bit sleazy.
“No can do,” you finally reply. “My boyfriend is home. He’s crashed.”
“O…”
“Can I come to your place?”
“I’m married.”
“Oh, yeah. Bummer.”
Fuck fuck fuck. I’ve blown it. The best opportunity ever to shag this really hot brunette and for lack of a place to do it, it’s not going to happen. I get an idea that is so obvious I can’t believe I never thought of it before. “U cum here,” I suggest and give her the address to my bar.
“B there in 5,” you reply and sign off.
Holy shit. I can’t believe this is going to happen. After all this time. Crap, I smell like the bar and sweat and booze. I need to go wash my dick at least.
I rush upstairs to the staffroom and splash water on my dick, then soap it up and rinse it off. My hands are shaking and I’m thinking stupid shit like “don’t touch your dick too much while you’re washing it or you’ll cum and then you won’t be able to get it up.” I didn’t cum and my dick did get clean. I’ve passed the first hurdle.
You weren’t kidding when you said 5 minutes. I’ve barely dried myself off when I hear pounding on the door downstairs. Holy shit, you’re here.
I bound down the steps to the front door and see you shivering there in your little jacket and short skirt. You don’t even have nylons on.
I open the door and let you in.
“Are you crazy? In that skirt? It’s 20 below out.”
You just shrug and smile a crooked smile. “I was starting to undress for bed when I saw you online. I didn’t think I needed to get all dressed up again.”
I nod. Who can argue with that? We’re not here to go hiking exactly.
“Make me a drink,” you demand and walk up to me and plant a soft kiss, before biting down on my lower lip. You grab my ass and walk into the bar. “If my boyfriend knew I was here, he’d kill us both.”
I laugh. “That’s a real turn-on.”
“Caveat emptor,” you reply. “Buyer beware. To be honest, I feel a bit guilty about this.”
“Then, why are you here?”
“Because I’m fucking horny but it doesn’t mean I don’t feel naughty.”
I’m wondering where this little game is going. Does she want me to talk her out of this? Or does she want something else. Since I want to get laid I decide to start with the second strategy first. If that bombs, I can always pull the plug.
“Maybe you want to feel naughty,” I suggest.
“Are you saying I’m a slut?”
“That’s what I’m saying. You’re a horny little slut. If you weren’t you wouldn’t be here at three in the morning in a short skirt and no panties or nylons.”
You stomp up to me and grab my belt buckle. “Well, maybe then I’ll just go home and you can fuck yourself.”
“Go then,” I say and push you away from me.
“Well…” you splutter and stand looking at me. “There’s no way I came all the way down here to not get any.”
“Tough luck,” I tell you. “I don’t like rude, little girls.”
You suck in air and open your mouth in anger. “How dare you. I’m not leaving till we fuck and I’m satisfied.”
“Then you will be here in the morning when the janitor comes to mop. Maybe he’ll fuck you.”
“Grrrrr,” you growl and stomp your feet. “I want you to fuck me.”
“Are we really having this conversation? This is surreal.”
You drop down to your knees in front of me. “Please, Mister Man, please fuck me.”
“No, you were a jerk to me.”
“I’ll do anything. Even just let me suck your cock. I swear, I’ll do anything. I’m just so fucking horny and it’s too late to screw my drunk-ass boyfriend. Please, please.”
“Are you a horny little slut?”
“Totally. I’m totally a horny little slut. I’ll fucking suck your cock right now, right here and you can cum in my mouth.”
I get a nasty idea in my head and indicate towards the stage with my chin.
“Then give me a lap dance.”
“What?”
I walk over and turn the music on, then the spotlight on the stage.
“Somebody could see in.”
“Do you want me to fuck you?”
“Fine,” you pout and get up from the floor, following me to the stage. I take a chair from one of the tables on the floor and put it up onstage under the spot light. Then I sit down in it. The music is playing some forgettable dance number – it’ll do.
You sigh and climb onto the stage in front of me.
“You want me to dance right here?” you ask.
“In front of me, around me. I want you to dance to turn me on.”
You sway your hips and move a little bit but the look on your face is distinctly bored. About as hot as a cold fish. When your back is to me I lift your skirt and slap your ass. You let out a little shriek and spin on me.
“You looked like you might fall asleep.”
“Jerk.”
I grab you by your arm and pull you to me, bending you over my knee.
“What are you…”
I smack your ass.
“Ow.”
I smack it again.
“Ow.”
“Are you a bad little slut?”
Smack.
“Ow. Yes. I’m a bad slut.”
Smack.
“What do bad little sluts get?”
“Cock. I want your cock.”
“No, bad little sluts get nothing. Only good little sluts get cock. Are you going to be a good little slut?”
OK – timeout for a second. I don’t want anybody to get the impression that I think treating women like dirt is ok. And if you said to me at any point that it wasn’t cool, wasn’t what you wanted, then I would have stopped. No means no, after all. But people have fantasies and they aren’t always politically correct. So, what, you only fuck people whose sexual desires aren’t twisted? Dude, welcome to the real world – shit’s fucked up. And, when you’re horny, theoretical justifications aren’t exactly top of the priority list.
I could tell you agreed by the way you were panting. You were enjoying the spanking.
“I’ll be a good little slut from now on.”
“Then let’s see you dance again and if you’re good, you can suck my cock.”
You bite your lower-lip and nod your head at me, then you get up to your feet and start dancing. Now you have the spirit and you wind your hips and ass at me, covering your whole body with your hands, feeling yourself. Then you grind your ass into my crotch and I spring to attention in no time at all. God, I want you so bad I can taste you, which is what I intend to do.
When you lift yourself up from my crotch I lean forward and grab your ass, spreading your ass cheeks and I bury my face back there. I smell your pussy and feel how moist it is. I flick my tongue across your juicy lips and hear you yelp a little in pleasure at the surprise of my tongue on you. You push your ass towards my face and I oblige by burying my tongue inside your cunt. “Oh fuck,” you call out as you feel it enter you and then withdraw. “God, fuck me with your tongue.”
“I thought you wanted my cock though?” I tease.
“Oh, yes, I want your cock. But I want your tongue too.”
“Somebody’s a greedy little girl. Which is it?”
“Your cock. Let me have your cock.”
I turn you around and direct you down onto your knees in front of me. As soon as you are there, you scramble to open my zipper, panting heavily. You finally find my cock inside and pull it out. Even if I wanted to I couldn’t stop you from swallowing me whole, so quick do you have my cock buried deep to the back of your throat. I lurch forward, overwhelmed by the amazing sensation. Then I hold your head and guide your action on my super-hard cock. Your whining moan tells me that this is what you want.
“Do you like that? Do you like how my cock tastes in your mouth?”
“Oh, yes, I love your cock. Mmm, it tastes so good,” you say, coming up for air.
Then you’re back at it and I feel the world spinning around me as we sit under a spotlight on a stage with the music playing. I wonder for a moment if someone might come in, or if people from the neighbourhood might notice what’s happening inside and even now a crowd is gathering to look into the bar. Then I decide that I don’t care.
But I am worried that I’m going to blow my load in your mouth if we don’t stop this soon because you give very good head, the way your mouth and your hands work together is like magic.
“Mmm, if you don’t stop I’m going to cum. Do you want me to cum in your mouth or do you want me to fuck your pussy?”
I didn’t even finish the sentence and you pulled a condom out of god knows where and rolled it down my dick. Then you stood up and turned away from me, lowering yourself onto my pole.
You must be soaking wet because I slip into you like a dream as I watch your ass glide down my cock and I disappear inside your pussy. With one hand I grab the chair to stop the world from falling away from me and the other I put on your ass to slow you down a bit. I want to enjoy this and I’m sure you don’t want me to cum in two seconds flat, which is what’s going to happen if we don’t take it easy.
A brilliant idea to slow you down comes to mind and I lick my finger, getting it good and wet. Then, next time you slide up my shaft I use it to play with your asshole, again you chirp with pleasure. And your asshole is already soaked with your pussy juices and so my finger slides relatively easy into your backdoor.
“Oh, god, yes, finger my asshole. Treat me like a slut.”
“Do you want more fingers? Can your tight little asshole take more?”
“Two more, please, yes, two more.”
Who am I to deny someone who asks me so politely? And so one after another I slip two more fingers into your beautiful round ass. But if I thought it would slow you down, boy was I wrong. Three fingers must have meant high gear because now you’re slapping your ass down against me like a piston until it feels like you might break my wrist. And I can see you playing with your clit as you fuck me hard and fast.
“Oh, yes, oh yes oh yes oh yes fuck me fuck me fuck me like a slut. Yes. Yes.”
Seconds later I see the wave rise from your curled toes, through your legs and into your pussy, then the orgasm explodes up your body until the cry of pleasure launches out of your mouth. You press yourself down hard against me and grind your pussy against my pelvis as you reach with one hand to grab my balls and the other to find my asshole.
But I’m too far gone to make beyond the first hand and as soon as I feel your fingers wrap around my sack as my stiff cocks grinds against the inside of your pussy, I’m over the edge and cumming. It feels like a volcano erupting from the centre of my being and ejecting hot magma out the end of my shaft. Over and over my body jolts and rocks with pleasure – “oh fuck, yeah. Jesus Christ, yes.” – until there is nothing left inside of me and I collapse back on the chair.
You do likewise, leaning back against me and stroking my balls as my cocks slips inexorably out of you, giving me another round of shivers and goosebumps. You purr softly with the afterglow, then turn around on my lip and kiss me for the first time. It’s nice and you have a strong tongue that knows what it wants as you lick my lips and probe my mouth.
Then you give me one last kiss and look in my eyes. There’s an impish smile on your face and you wag your finger at me.
“Next time you’re the dirty little slut,” you admonish me.
I return the smile. “Deal."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'll do. Good boy.

Anonymous said...

Drats, I've been discovered.

Naked Epicurian said...

Were you hiding? If so, I'll turn out the lights again.

ShareThis