Saturday, April 12, 2008

Night Shift

God, sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do. Agreeing to accept this overnight catering gig was a favour to my friend but now I just wanted to end my friendship. The deal was this: show up, set up a self-serve dinner buffet for a group of lawyers engaged in intense negotiations on behalf of some company and then sit around all night and be at their beck and call. It seemed easy enough and the cash they were going to pay me was brilliant. And, if you’re going to be a writer in this world, you gotta be prepared to accept stupid gigs like this to fill the gaps.
So, that’s what I was doing, filling gaps. And it was hell. The lawyers were pre-occupied with the minutiae of some book length contract, with precise definitions of terms. Eavesdropping on their conversations was more boring than staring at the wall or counting the hairs on my arm. Unfortunately, staring at the wall was precisely what I was doing. I was supposed to be at the lawyers’ beck and call, except that they weren’t calling. I think I ate more of the plentiful food than they did. And I stared at the wall. I brought along my laptop to get some work done but foolishly I forgot my power cord at home and by eleven o’clock at night I was out of juice.
So, I walked over to the counter where all the support workers were making changes to documents, printing them out and running them over to the lawyers. Of course they were almost exclusively women – just like the banker-lawyer dudes were almost exclusively men. This place was jam-packed with computers, somebody must have a plug for an Apple laptop. A 20-something woman, dressed hot like she should have been in a nightclub smiled as I approached.
“Hi, I was just wondering if you had a plug for my laptop,” I asked her. “I’m completely out of fuel.”
She smiled and I melted looking at her perfect lips and her very present breasts in a top cut way too low for midnight in a business office. “This is a financial services company, Macs are banned.”
“Of course,” I replied. “Capitalism hates creativity.”
She winked and nodded.
From one of the cubicles behind her a female computer geek held up a Mac power cord.
“You rock,” I told her as she stood and walked towards me. “Thank you so much, I was going to lose my mind if I didn’t have any way of doing work.”
“I know,” she said and crinkled her nose. “I go crazy if I don’t have my laptop.”
The club girl laughed at the geek. “You are a total nerd.”
The geek shrugged and laughed off the comment. “You got tits, I got brains. Which do you think will sag first?”
I just about fell over at that. Even club girl had to let out a big guffaw. She turned to the other people squirreling away at work behind her.
“Did you hear that?” she asked and then repeated the joke to them. More laughter. Then she turned back to me. “Well, you got what you wanted, it shouldn’t be too bad a night.”
“If I got what I really wanted, I wouldn’t be sitting here serving coffee to lawyers.”
“Oh, lawyers aren’t so bad,” club girl chided me.
The geek rolled her eyes. “They’re Satan,” she corrected.
“I have to agree with her,” I said.
The club girl smacked my arm lightly and laughed. “Well, maybe it won’t be such a bad night. Just keep an open mind.” Then she gave me a little wink and turned back to her duties.
That was flirty, I thought and walked back to the lounge.
It was a big relief to be able to do something other than read the outdated news magazines that were spread around the room. But it seemed that no sooner had I settled in than it was time for me to lay on their snacks.
In the kitchen was enough food for three brigades of overweight executive-types and there wasn’t even one brigade in the house. A lot of food was going to go to wasted. But it was my job to heat up trays of hors d’oeuvres and set them out for the law guys to munch on every couple of hours. It was a difficult thing to maneuver because it was a very small kitchen with not a lot of counter space. In the middle of the room was a low cart with shelves. It helped but only a bit.
I stood at the toaster oven, staring at it as it counted down the time to toasting the mini spanakopitas inside. It’s true how time slows when you count the seconds. I’d already arranged the vegetable crudités and creamy ranch dressing in a bowl, what else was I to do.
Behind me I heard the door open and the geek girl walked into the room.
“Oh, hey,” I said. “Hungry? There’s tons to eat.”
She just smiled and turned back to the door. She took the little rubber wedge and jammed it under the door, so that it was sealed shut.
“Would you like a little revenge?” she asked and her eyes twinkled behind her glasses.
“On the lawyers or my friend who got me this gig?”
“The lawyers. A little proletarian insurgency.”
“Hell, yeah.” I was really starting to like geek girl. Behind the conservative outfit was a bit of a firebrand.
But I tell you I was completely taken by surprise when she walked over and stuck her hand down my pants. I didn’t even get a boner I was so shocked. Who does that? I swear to you in all the many completely random sex acts that I’ve been involved, nothing like this has ever happened. They’ve almost all been planned beforehand, over the internet.
Of course I wasn’t thinking exactly these thoughts right at that moment because I had a woman stroking my cock and sucking on my tongue. I had to grab the counter to steady myself.
I pushed her back a bit. “Is this usual? You know, with caterers.”
She shrugged in a way that was completely adorable as she continued to stroke my cock. “Would you still want to fuck if it was?”
Now that we were closer I could see that while she didn’t dress like a hoochy-mama, she was no slack in the woman department. She had curved and smallish, perky breasts underneath her blouse. And while her glasses were too big for her face, as soon as she took them off you could see the lovely curve of her jaw and her full lips.
“Yeah. I respect you more if it’s what you do to survive this place.”
“Good,” she said and went down on her knees and undid my pants. I feel confident saying that she gave me the best blow job any geek ever has. I don’t know where she learned it but that woman could take my cock all the way down her throat without even wincing. And she had her little finger slick and in my ass quicker than anything as her other hand swirled around my shaft and balls, following her mouth up and down. I had to grab the counter to keep myself steady, the rush of pleasure was so intense.
“Oh, God,” I moaned. “In ten second I’m going to cum in your mouth, so if you want me to fuck you, you need to ease up.”
She took her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me and smiled. Her lips looked even fuller and redder after trying a mouthful of me. “Mmm, I want you to fuck my pussy before you cum.”
Who was I to argue.
She stood up and slowly stripped off her clothes for me as I watched. One button at a time she undid her blouse and let it drift open so that I could see she wore no bra underneath. I was right, her breasts were small and very perky, with her nipples standing firmly at attention. Then she reached around behind her and unzipped her skirt, wriggling it over her ass and down to the floor.
I don’t believe in God but there was a moment, when I saw her curves and her smooth skin that I could only wonder that there must be a supreme creator in the universe. And that supreme creator must have rolled some kind of big motherfucking dice and my name came up with a lucky number seven in the sex department. This woman, in her fruit of the looms, was the hottest woman I have ever…wow. She was hotter than all the sexy thong wearing women I’ve been with. And we were about to connect in that carnal way that was once reserved only for married couples in the dark and in shame. The stupid fuckers.
I don’t remember moving my hands but my clothes were on the floor in about three seconds and Geek Girl was in my arms. I took pleasure in feeling the curve of her back where it met her ass as our tongues probed each others’ mouths. Reaching down between her legs I could feel how wet and slippery she was and my breath caught in my chest every time the skin of our bodies grazed each other. I knew what people meant when they say that there was sparks.
“I want you in my cunt,” she moaned in my ear as I fingered her with one hand and continued to explore that incredible terrain of her body with my other. “We don’t have much time,” she reminded me.
I didn’t hesitate, I wanted her very badly. I could practically feel her heat wrapped around me. I spun her around and bent her over the table, over the crudités and cookies and other sundry tasties. Then I took the tip of my cock and rubbed it against her slippery pussy lips. She inhaled sharply and then pushed herself onto my cock, so that it was buried all the way up to the top of the shaft. With one hand I grabbed her shoulder to push myself deeper and with the other I spread her ass cheeks. I began sliding myself in and out as I licked my index finger, getting it soaking wet and slippery and then lubed up her tight little asshole before sliding it all the way, inch by inch, in to her ass. Geek Girl gasped against and writhed her hips against me.
“God, yes,” she moaned, then demanded: “Another finger.” I obeyed.
Soon I had three fingers in her ass and was giving her my best imitation of double-penetration as she grabbed the table and tried to not knock the snacks on the floor. By now our bodies were slapping together and I was having to concentrate hard on baseball and dirty dishes to keep from blowing my load. Her pussy was so slick and so tight, I could feel it gliding over every inch of my cock, from head to base. My balls were pulled up so tight to my body I thought they might climb right inside.
“Jesus Christ,” I moaned. “I’m going to fucking cum.”
She pulled herself off of me and spun around to stroke and suck my cock. It was about all I could take and I started to convulse with an orgasm. Geek Girl pulled my cock out of her mouth and held the creamy ranch dressing underneath my dick as she stroked and pull all of my cum out of me. And believe me when I say there was a lot. I wanted to stop her, I did. But I was too wracked, too overwhelmed with the orgasm to do anything but shake and spurt as she sucked on my balls.
Finally, I regained control of my senses as she sucked the last drops out of the end of my rapidly shrinking knob.
“Let me finish you too,” I said and pulled her to her feet.
“Oh, you’ve given me all the pleasure I could ask for,” she said. Then she reached into the drawer behind me, took out a spoon and stirred up the creamy ranch dressing.
“I can’t serve that,” I told her.
“You don’t have to,” she replied. “I will.” Then she quickly pulled on her clothes, plopped the dressing bowl back into the middle of the crudite tray and carried it out through the door. As for me, I’m such a pussy I even washed my hands before I served the rest of their snack. I guess I figured they’d had enough body fluids for the night. I did notice that all the other women who worked there were smiling at me. I have the distinct impression that it just happened to be Geek Girl’s turn in an ongoing campaign of underground class struggle. Or should I say ass struggle. I was definitely glad to do my part to change the world. Who says a man’s cock can only meet selfish ends?

No comments:

ShareThis